Healthy Start Assistance
Healthy Start is a State funded grant servicing four elementary schools in the Elk Grove Unified School District. Healthy Start enables students and families at our school to receive the following:
- A comprehensive range of prevention oriented services that promote a healthy start for all children.
- A child and family support network established and maintained through on-going collaboration of families, schools, community based organizations and city and county service agencies in order to maximize student and family potential.
- Support for parents to maintain active participation in their child’s education.
- Effective communication, team building and service evaluation between and among parents, schools and agencies, in order to promote Healthy Start goals.
- West Programs
- Local Control Accountability Program (LCAP)
- Computer Lab Links